12 Important Tips for Going To Mount Ijen Crater . Ijen Crater on this weekend is on the rise. Ijen Crater does save a lot of charm, one of the charms of the famous Ijen crater is its fire blue. Which is only two worlds. So it’s no wonder if Ijen crater is a good destination for foreign tourists. Before traveling to the Ijen crater, you need to prepare everything first. In order to be able to run smoothly. Because there are no disappointing results a mature delivery. Agree? Okay see my review some of the tips below.
1. Select the travel date . As you know, this tourist attraction of Ijen Crater has been in great demand by tourists. Therefore, lodging will be difficult to see and not planned far in advance. Therefore, you must plan from the beginning. Or for those of you who like camping in the wild, you can camp in the available campground area. Paltunding area.
2. Choose the right time. For those of you who will go in the rainy season, think again. Are all your additional and physical equipment ready? If not, it’s better to choose to go in the dry season. Because in the dry season, the weather will be more friendly. And the scenery that you enjoy is also better.
3. Prepare physically. You need to know, we can take the Ijen crater for 3 hours. The distance is not close, especially if the path we are going through is uphill and sandy. It must be draining. Don’t stop and fail to reach the peak due to memories. Especially for those of you who before were led to spend a motorcycle. Therefore, try to exercise regularly before going down.
4. Prepare the vehicle. Not only physical do you need to prepare to go to the Ijen crater. But vehicle conditions are also important. For the sake of maintaining security on the way. Moreover, the road to the Ijen crater which has many turns and occasionally there is a hole in the road. And yap! One more thing you need to prepare, fill in the full gasoline of your vehicle. There is a first truth in front of the sempol health center. It is a place to fill a lot before reaching paltunding.
Related article : http://dondapo.net/options-for-surabaya-tour-packages-to-mount-bromo/
5. Clothing and equipment.
Related article : http://dondapo.net/the-ways-to-enjoy-bromo-ijen-tour-package/
6. Cameras . Cameras are the most important thing for some people. If you can’t find the right place, you have never been to that place. Therefore, you must prepare the camera and other equipment properly. Oops, don’t forget your cellphone, power bank and camera are charged
7. Food & drink . The food and drinks we bring must be sufficient. To avoid hunger and thirst. 😀 should buy food before reaching the tourist area, so that the price is more affordable.
8. Portable stove. Stoves you might need if you choose to camp. And try to bring a stove that is not too heavy like a portable stove. And don’t forget to bring the gas.
10. Sufficient cash. You need to prepare enough cash while going to the Ijen crater. Because there is no ATM. Therefore, prepare enough cash for smooth and comfort while in the Ijen crater.
11. Chasing blue fire. Blue fire is the main destination for tourists visiting the Ijen crater. But if you want to witness this event it takes a struggle. That is leaving more subordinate and not wasting time. So that we don’t arrive late at the bottom of the crater.
12. Pray before leaving. If the preparation is complete, stay one more. That is praying to be given fluency during the trip. Amen …
Source 12 Important Tips for Going To Mount Ijen Crater : https://kawahijentour.com/